Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!!!

Back from the wonderful world of Disney, and seeing "Hidden Mickeys" everywhere I look. My children think I need counseling. I thought it would be fun to have prizes (Disney pins) for the kids whenever they found a Hidden Mickey. I had no idea that there were so many!!! I could have seriously gone broke if I hadn't quickly modified that game!!!

And props to Disney World on the food. There was a huge selection of healthy choices. Fruit stands in almost every area and fruit and salad choices on every menu - yes - even the fast food places served fruit. I only had one minor Crohn's flare up and it was related to missing a medication dose.

I have never been happier to see a year pass. I wonder if you feel the same regarding the year you were diagnosed with Crohn's? Goodbye and good ridance 2007....

GREEN DAY LYRICS "Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life)"
Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road
Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go
So make the best of this test, and don't ask why
It's not a question, but a lesson learned in time
It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right.
I hope you had the time of your life.
So take the photographs, and still frames in your mind
Hang it on a shelf in good health and good time
Tattoos of memories and dead skin on trial
For what it's worth it was worth all the while
It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right.
I hope you had the time of your life.

No comments: